bcm-comment message

Subject: Re: Your Call

Title: E-mail message content

You have been randomly selected as a qualifier for our special loan program that we offer to international Businessmen and Reputed dignitaries. This special loan program will end on 30th of June 2004. You are guaranteed for $1,000,000.00 to $20,000,000.00 US Dollars for up to 30 years of monthly payments with 2% APR and no monthly payments for the first one year.

Good or Bad credit no problem. Not from Europe no problem.

This loan program is designed to give growing small companies and reputed businessmen and women an opportunity to achieve their objectives and goal.

You have been approved for this life time opportunity. Please put your reference number 5121190 in your reply. Do not forget to include your direct phone number.

Please reply to mikevern@financier.com for more details.

Sincerely

Mike Vern