bcm message

Subject: re: Minutes of Initial BCM Meeting

Sally,

Somehow we had a SNAFU on that.   Maybe I got assigned the job of
configuring the web interface to the FAQ - I will check with Bruce.
Anyway - I'm happy to have you take the lead on it!

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by "Sally St. Amand"

David-
i just read the minutes for the first teleconf call. I volunteered to
assist on the FAQ list. Based on the initial docs Bruce sent out you were
listed as managing that. I just thought the FAQ could become a "hub of
activity" & you might need some help.

Let me know if you have some specific ideas on how you see the list
operating.

Talk to you (et al) on Monday.
Sally
 <