bcm message

Subject: Re: Carl Mattocks late [bcm] Groups - BCM.Agenda.2003-06-23.pdf uploaded

Folks:

Apologies - I will be a late attendee (due to a meeting at my daughter's school) at the BCM meeting.

Please e-schedule discussion of agenda item 3.ii
 - Topic presentation: Topic Maps

> The document BCM.Agenda.2003-06-23.pdf has been submitted by Bruce Peat (BPeat@eProcessSolutions.com) to the Business-Centric Methodology TC document repository.
>
> Document Description:
> Agenda for Monday 23rd 2:00pm teleconference
>
> 703.588.2000 (WASHINGTON DC LOCAL)
> 866.283.3879 (US TOLL FREE)
> Passcode: 783440
>
> 1. Admin:  Introductions
>
> 2. Any new items to be placed on agenda?
>
> 3. Outstanding business:
>    - Vote of BCM TC Charter
>    - Topic presentation: Topic Maps
>
> 4. New business:
>    - Mention of the 'Guidance and Scope' draft
>       (for review at next meeting, vote meeting after that, cycle)
>    - Comments on specification outline
>
> 5. Review of Listserv:
>    - Any comments on traffic

carl
Carl Mattocks
CEO CHECKMi
e-mail: CarlMattocks@checkmi.com
Business Agent Software that
Secures Knowledge for Reputation:Protection
CHECKMi Compendium the shortcut to Valued & Trusted Knowledge
www.checkmi.com
(usa)1-908-322-8715