bcm message

Subject: Telecon 7 July 03

Title: Message
Dear BCM folk,

 I would just like to register the fact that I was on the call tonight from about 19:45 to the end just before 20:00 (UK time).  Unfortunately someone came to the door and I when I returned to listening all I heard was noise, so I presume it had ended - I did intend to 'sign in' before you completed.

I have to say the current call time is extremely inconvenient for me.  I either have to stay late at work in London and get home (to Ipswich some 70 miles away) very late, or try to get back home - which is what I did tonight - but then I would have to leave work early to make it on time.  Two or three hours earlier would work nicely to take part at work, or one hour later would mean I could catch the whole call at home.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions 1.0 (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787   Fax: +44 (0) 20 7670 1785  Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)