bcm message

Subject: BCM TC Agenda 2003-07-07 2 pm - TODAY

BCM TC   Agenda   2003-07-07  2 pm
----------------------------------
703.588.2000 (WASHINGTON DC LOCAL)
866.283.3879 (US TOLL FREE)
Passcode: 783440
----------------------------------
1.  Admin:  Introductions

2.  Any new items to be placed on agenda?

3.  Outstanding business:
     	- Vote of BCM TC Charter
- Laila Amendment
- OASIS Admin Question: Implementations
	- 'Guidance and Scope' draft comments
	- Appendix D -- Concept Definition

4.   New business:
   	 - Comments on specification draft

5.   Review of Listserv:
    	- Any comments on traffic

6.   Topic Presentation:  NorStella eprXML project - Hans

7.   Task Summary for next meeting

Next Meeting:  2003-07-21

For some reason an email was not sent when I posted the agenda.  My apologies.

- Bruce