bcm message

Subject: Re: [bcm] Telecon 7 July 03 - 'Best' telecon time

Message text written by "Bruce Peat"

This is the second time this issue has come up as we have members from
around the world, and I suspect that due to the world being round someone
will be getting up early and someone staying late at work.  I also must
confess that the time was selected to be optimum for those in the Americas.

<

Bruce,

I think if we can move it just one hour forward or back and that makes
it much easier for all - lets do it.

I don't think that will be a show stopper for people.

Obviously a bigger shift would trip the wider concerns you otherwise
mention.

Thanks, DW.