bcm message

Subject: Re: [bcm] Telecon 21 July 03 - 'Best' telecon time

I need to know the time as well.   Please advise ASAP.

Laila Moretto

"Sally St. Amand" wrote:

> Bruce Did you decide on a best time for the teleconf call on Mon 7/21?
> i can be available for an hour call anytime between 12 & 2 pm ET; and
> would like to see a time that would allow the Euro participants to be
> there.Will you send out an agenda prior to the call?Sally
begin:vcard
n:Moretto;Laila
tel;pager:703-446-9195
tel;work:703-883-5903
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:The MITRE Corporation M/S H525;W212
adr:;;7515 Colshire Drive;Mclean;VA ;22102-7508;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:lmoretto@mitre.org
end:vcard