bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] What time is today telecon

The time has not been changed for today's meeting - still 2 pm Eastern.

Bruce had hoped that the issue with meeting times would have been coordinated and presented at today's meeting, instead I think it has just been open dialog on the listsev.  Either way, we can discuss and reschedule the conference calls accordingly.

Talk with you at 2 pm.

mike