bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] Business Rules Usage Case

John,

Are you kidding me?

We'd love to get a trip report - thanks!

It might help to print out the slides from the DAMA conference
(four slides per page usually works great) and thrust a copy
or two into the hands of a selected few folks
and see their reactions....?

  http://drrw.net/presentations/DAMA2003/DAMA-BCM-ChoicePoints-2003-09-06.ppt

Thanks, DW.

p.s. How come you get all the tough assignments?!?
Message text written by "John Evdemon"

David,

I'm going to be attending the upcoming Business Rules Forum (11/2-11/6)
and will file a trip report if the BCM TC would be interested.  Let me
know.

Sincerely,

John Evdemon
<