bcm message

Subject: Interim Report from eGov TC F2F meeting this week

This is a quick report back from the eGov meeting this week
that Hans and myself presented at on the EPR project and
BCM.

Bruce Peat also attended today to faciltate next steps between
our two TC's.

I was overwhelmed by the positive reception that our work
received - this is testimony to the good work that everyone
has been putting in on all of the products we now have,
large and small.

The outcome is that the eGov TC is looking at working with
us on several levels to develop eGov Templates.  This does
mean we have lots more work to do - but its really exciting
that we will have input from experts in the eGov area who
can guide development of sound templates.

Laila Moretto has volunteered to help facilitiate these efforts
between our TC's as a Project Coordinator to ensure that all
the various peices are progressing in synch.

We will have more details on all that is required and how
people can get involved in helping with the work at our next
teleconference call.  Bruce and Laila are going to draw up
a game plan for us - and Hans and I have already been
volunteered to take the EPR Steering Cards and create
BCM templates for the two pilot domain areas -
Home Care and then Construction Management that
we presented this week.

Looking forward to discussing this more with everyone
at our next meeting.

Thanks, DW.