bcm message

Subject: BCM and eprXML pilots

Hi

Thank you for a very fruitful conference.(Specially our workshop)

It is obvious that eprXML will be a very nice "face" for BCM in Governmental organized services in e-Gov SOA. Special interesting is the broader audience in the e-Gov TC and that they need a more governmental and not vendor controlled guidance.

One important topic here is the needed "single sign-on" PKI solutions based on a national repository (UDDI?) built upon a not vendor made specification of API Meta-models (Web Services).It is crucial that it must be built upon Governmental terms (as EPR).

Such Meta models should be approved by Governments based on recommended certificates from for instance OASIS e-Gov.

It would be nice if we could extend our eprXML pilots on a broader international basis!

We will also come back on sugestions on international pilots.

Best regards

Hans A. Aanesen

EPR-Forum Norway