bcm message

Subject: Brochure Draft

I really like how this is looking.

Great stuff.

I've made some minor edits and fix'ins as
per attached.

Next bit is the [implementation] linkage as
per editors note.

The BPSS stuff I posted today relates - basically
the BCM requires certain behaviours of the implementation
layer - critical is ability to support context driven
mechanisms and linking and switching thru choice points.
And SOA is definately preferred.  Some words along
those lines should cover.

Thanks, DW

BCM brochure draft2 - drrw.doc