bcm message

Subject: Gartner-->ZapThink

The Gartner people have the right idea at the “C Level”  but I never can get down to the beef.  ZapThink actually has some of the beef. If you can afford the time this webcast has one of the better explanations of SOA and SOI (Service Oriented Integration).

Attached is a mindmap I created while viewing the presentation from Ronald Schmelzer at ZapThink.  It really helps if you have a dual monitor while viewing a webinar and creating the mindmap on another display while simultaneously viewing.  If you don’t have the mindjet viewer just unzip the folder and fine the index.html and enjoy.  PS. I added some Composite Application from CFO.com to the map under Component Application Development.  Enjoy <Dan/>

See the ZapThink web page http://zapthink.com/cluster.html?id=management.

WEBCAST #2: Using SOI to Solve Today's Integration Challenges and Ensure Ongoing IT Value ====================================================================

WHEN:    AVAILABLE NOW

SPEAKER: Ronald Schmelzer, Zapthink Senior Analyst

SPONSOR: IONA Technologies, Inc.

ABOUT THIS VENDOR WEBCAST:

Service-oriented integration is the final piece to the puzzle of trying to integrate legacy systems without scrapping any existing assets. It goes beyond traditional enterprise application integration with never seen before flexibility with your existing applications.

Attend this webcast and learn how service-oriented integration can help your enterprise achieve your integration goals today without breaking the bank tomorrow.

Tune in today:

http://searchWebServices.com/r/0,,21438,00.htm?track=NL-135