bcm message

Subject: eGov TC coordination report

Notes from todays conference call.

1) BCM/eprXML deliverables

 o Hans prepared a short doc summarizing project network (attached)
 o Next step is to prepare some example templates for EPR
 o schedule is for some drafts of these to be available for
    next meeting.

2) BCM/Registry coordination

o Need to produce a short summary of goals and needs
  for registries - information architecture support, implementation
  layer support, vocabulary management, pilot project goals - EPR
  and also UK Gov pilot on common information exchanges -
  as start points.
o Open House meeting at XML2003 is ideal chance to start this
   off - plan is to use that time to sketch out outline.
o Format is follow-on from our Tri-fold and Brochure - but now
   focused on Registry - summarizing the need - with an
   eGov twist.
o We have several members from registry and eGov team
   looking to help - Farrukh, Joe and Ann - cc'd here - and
   obviously we can take volunteers from our own team
   (I volunteered for this - but I'd love to lose the job!).

Thanks, DW

EPR Project Networking.doc