bcm message

Subject: Todays Call

Sorry I missed todays call. I wanted to mention that the bpel use case group is going to have the guy who heads up Unysis Blueprinting project on the next telecon call. Is there any specific info that would be helpful to BCM? Also a new member of the use case subgroup is going to take a look at the STAR initiative as a candidate for the use case catalog that he might undertake.

With respect to dropping the appendices other than A & B, does this tie inot OASIS's initiative for a standards repository?

I will look for the condensed version in the minutes. Again my apologies

Sally