bcm message

Subject: Update

I have taken a new job within MITRE and it has been very difficult for
me to do anything extra.   I feel that I am not contributing as I had
intended to.   I am not sure if I should withdraw from the TC or wait
few months and rejoin when time is appropriate.

Just wanted to update you on my current situation.

Regards,

Laila Moretto