bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] SINTEF: guest speakers for 19th April call

Title: Message
>Berre,

>OK - lets' work toward the April 15th date then - no need to
>try and call in from on holiday - many people here will be
>out too.

>Can you confirm your availablity for the 15th April bi-weekly
>BCM meeting call?

>Thanks, DW.

Hi again,

When we confirmed availability for the meeting 15th April (see above), we
thought this was a different call from the one on 19th April.

Today was OK, but unfortunately on 19th April, Håvard Jørgensen
is traveling abroaf for a project meeting, and at the time of the
call, I will be in the middle of a birthday celebration (my own),
- so I suggest we try again for the next call after that.

Best regards,
Arne