bcm message

Subject: Re: [bcm] EPR presentation for OASIS Europe - draft]

Hans,

OK - I can add one slide relating to the roadmap here.  I'd left it
unsaid that this is
a core foundation piece - that the other parts can then work with.
Those needing
legacy integration can leverage the jCAM semantic mapping tools, and so on.

Similarly the BizID components integrate into portal access; the
rendering of
content purposes to giving the user their task forms in context, and so on.

DW