bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] FEA DRM was [bcm] Just FYI

WOW...that would be AWESOME.  I can't wait...

We'll have to organized the timing.  I am out next week, then the next would
be 22nd of Nov. however that is a holiday week, we can try for that telecon
or the first one after that.  Let me know and I'll coordinate with Ms. Acar.

Laila

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Mattocks [mailto:carlmattocks@checkmi.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 9:44 AM
To: Laila K. Moretto
Cc: 'BCM'
Subject: [bcm] FEA DRM was [bcm] Just FYI

Laila et al :

This is great news. Given that  Michael C. Daconta Metadata Program
Manager , Department of Homeland Security has also accepted an invitation
to share his thoughts - we could have a FEA DRM focused discusion with
input from two subject matter experts .

<quote who="Laila K. Moretto">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums