bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] eFolder was .. [bcm] Yesterday's Call

OK, I'm all excited and ready to give it a healthy try and see if we can
get it closer to a thing of beauty and joy to have on our mantle
pieces.....I believe that creating a guide, or easy translation glossary
from what the usually techno-drivel we use into standard human language
might be a good first step and see if that makes things any clearer or
just makes things any muddier and is just a rat hole we don't have to go
any further down.  Let me toss together a few terms and things and send
out and see what you think....for of firing for effect.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Mattocks [mailto:carlmattocks@checkmi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 2:46 PM
To: BCM
Subject: [bcm] eFolder was .. [bcm] Yesterday's Call

Sally & Paul :

Looks like the static produced something good :-}

I believe there is a real opportunity for us to do this with the EPR
eFolder work. Since we have the luxury of spending many days to prepare
for the next conference call .. let us revisit the latest version and
try
to produce a (separate) document that explains the eFolder essentials
using 'business management speak'.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bcm-epr/download.php/11360/
Epr%20stdr%20eng%200%5B1%5D.1.doc

thanks

carl

<quote who="Sally St. Amand">

--
Carl Mattocks
co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bcm/members/leave_workgroup
.php.