bcm message

Subject: Re: [bcm] Toll Free Call in number is 866.2833879

This is a perfect opportunity to educate everyone about the new BCM standard. Let me know if you have time to co-author a proposal ...

Proposal deadline: 20 December 2005

> OASIS SYMPOSIUM 2006
> THE MEANING OF INTEROPERABILITY
> 9-12 MAY 2006
> SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA USA
>
> The OASIS Symposium is an annual event organized by the
> Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards
> (OASIS, www.oasis-open.org). Everyone is invited (members and
> non-members) to join OASIS in San Francisco to discuss the Meaning of
> Interoperability. This event is where leading experts will be brought
> together to share their understanding and experience on how to make
> e-Government and e-Business work better.

> OASIS invites proposals for presentations, panel sessions and
> tutorials on topics related to one or more aspect of interoperability,
> including but not limited to:
>
> * The standards perspective
> * The business perspective
> * The semantic perspective
> * The contractual perspective

Carl Mattocks
Consultant : ITIL Application Knowledge Management
MetLife 732 893 4170

'Always look on the bright side of life' Monty Python

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.