bcm message

Subject: BCM & ITSMO

Apologies I will not be able to attend Today's meeting .. I am travellling to the Semantic Technology Conference. to speak about the IT Service Management Ontology
As you can see in the attached I will be referencing the BCM work

Carl Mattocks
Consultant : ITIL Application Knowledge Management
MetLife 732 893 4170

'Always look on the bright side of life' Monty Python(See attached file: itsmo.ppt)
Inactive hide details for "LUBASH, MIKE" <MIKE.LUBASH@DFAS.MIL>"LUBASH, MIKE" <MIKE.LUBASH@DFAS.MIL>

          "LUBASH, MIKE" <MIKE.LUBASH@DFAS.MIL>

          02/17/2006 09:35 AM