bcm message

Subject: Soliciting BCM Ballot Support

Hi,

At the 20 March BCM teleconference, David, Carl, and I went over the OASIS list of voting members and identified members we would contact to solicit their support in providing a positive ballot. When you get a chance, look over the list and see if there are any voting members you can contact to endorse the BCM in the ballot process.  The ballot URL is:    http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=976   Hans, are there any members in Europe you can contact?   Sally, are there any members in the big apple or in your travels that you can contact?

Thanks for your continued support.

Mike Lubash

DFAS-TEB

CIO Oversight