bcm message

Subject: EPR-forum: PSQA in mountain areas with small scale production

Hi David,

On recommendation from ICT-Norway, EPR-forum Norway has been advised to bring PSQA into small scale sheep/goat production in the Norwegian mountain area.( This is already discussed on a minister level)

This kind of production gives high quality products that need to be documented to get the wanted price in both the national but also the European market. They also want to integrate tourism activities.

Tor and I traveled this Thursday and Friday to Vågå county  (www.vaga.kommune.no) and stayed at their competence and conference center KLONES AS ( www.klones.no) in really nice environments.

We started on Thursday with people from the county and the competence center and 3 teleconf partisipants from Standards Norway regarding this PSQA project related to the national e-tracing project initiated by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food .

This was a very promising trip and seems to point out a real test area for PSQA food.( Including RFID)

All partners so far are very optimistic regarding funding.

Attached is a translated slideshow used in the presentation.

May be Carol Cosgrove-Sacks ( OASIS staff and former UNCEFACT CEO) will be more interested now to support us regarding an OASIS test-bed for Small Scale Quality Food Production in European Mountain Areas ?

We will start without EU, but it would be smart to look into some EU realtion.

Regarding TOSS we will try a new attemt directly to the Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs

Best regards
Hans A. Kielland Aanesen
Senior Adviser Web services
M.Sc. Engineering Cybernetics/ Business Economist
Mobile:    +47 40291180
Address: Storkenebbveien 21, 0860 Oslo, Norway

Co-founder EPR-forum and PSQA alliance (Public Supervision & Quality Assurance)
www.eprforum.org   www.eprforum.no

Co-chair OASIS BCM-EPR SC
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=bcm-epr
OASIS BCM has been an international SOA standard opening up an enormous potential of new services
http://www.oasis-open.org/news/oasis-news-2006-05-03.php

PSQA MAT 14 des 2006 Klones-project.ppt