bcm message

Subject: Revised charter for discussion / ballot

Team,

Please see -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22892/BCM%20-%20new%20charter%20and%20deltas.doc

This is the proposed changes to our charter discussed at today's meeting.

The plan is to open a ballot on Friday to pass this draft for formal balloting by OASIS for BCM TC adoption.

The ballot will run thru the following Monday (10 days) - and will require a simple majority to request the formal ballot be opened by OASIS.

If anyone has any issues with the text as is - please indicate and we will discuss and resolve those before opening a ballot.

Thanks, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)