bcm message

Subject: EDXL - reference template implementation example

As discussed on today's call, giving an example of simple templates that people can use on their desktop - or deploy to a server application.

I'll also post the ZIP of these artifacts to the Kavi doc's.

To run your own samples - use the jCAM Eclipse tool from http://www.jcam.org.uk

Thanks, DW

I've completed the implementation reference sample.

With this you can review the EDXL XML small hospital sample - then
validate that with the CAM template - and then generate the EDXL

Report example using the transform script.

You can view these directly here:

XML sample -

  http://www.drrw.net/CAM/samples/EDXL/EDXL-sample-small-hospital.xml

CAM template -

  http://www.drrw.net/CAM/samples/EDXL/EDXL-subset-template.cam

Rules documentation -

  http://www.drrw.net/CAM/samples/EDXL/content-usage-report.html

XSLT -

  http://www.drrw.net/CAM/samples/EDXL/EDXL-report.xsl

Final resulting report -

  http://www.drrw.net/CAM/samples/EDXL/results.html

Hope this helps people putting together their own implementation examples.