bdx message

Subject: First Meeting of BDX TC completed

The BDX TC had its first meeting, with the election of
Mikkel Brun and Jens Jakob Andersen as co-chairs.

The TC home page has been updated to reflect these
decisions.

Here are some useful references for resources that the
TC members should consult from time to time, as
relevant:

OASIS Technical Committee Process and Liaison Policy
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2010-07-28.php
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/liaison_policy.php#tcliaison

OASIS IPR Policy
      http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty-2010-07-28.php
      http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty-2010-07-28.php#s10.3 (mode)

Charter and Call for Participation (CFP)
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/bdx/charter.php
      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201011/msg00015.html

Online Help and Tools

       == Help With TC Process and Artifact Naming Rules ==

       OASIS TC Handbook (new)
       http://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/

       Request Forms (Ballots, Templates, Public Reviews, etc)
       http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCAdminRequests15-10-2010.html

       OASIS Naming Directives (Files, URIs, Namespaces, etc)
       http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives.html

       == Online Tools and Repositories ==

       TC Home Page (public, member-only)
       http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/bdx/
       http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bdx/

       Kavi Document Repository (non-approved work)
       http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=bdx
       http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bdx/

       OASIS Library (approved work, activated when needed)
       [will be: http://docs.oasis-open.org/bdx/ ]

       OASIS Business Document Exchange TC List and Comment List
       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdx/
       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdx-comment/

       == Optional (upon-request) and Occasional Use Tools ==

       Policy for SVN, Wiki, JIRA: http://tools.oasis-open.org/
       JIRA Issues Tracking: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Dashboard.jspa
       Wiki: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/
       Version Control (Subversion / SVN): http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control
       Chat Room (WebConf): http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/oasis-bdx

Please let me know at any time if I can be of assistance.

  - Robin

Robin Cover
Interim TC Administrator
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html