bdx message

Subject: RE: [bdx] Cisco and AS4

Cisco have published a white paper on their AS4 implementation at:
http://www.oagi.org/oagi/Website/Case_Studies/OAGIS_AS4Cisco-final-1.pdf

Pim

From: Pim van der Eijk [mailto:pvde@sonnenglanz.net]
Sent: 02 February 2011 18:57
To: bdx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [bdx] Cisco and AS4

Sorry I dropped off the call, I was connected using a mobile phone and my battery died.
I'm told Cisco's use of AS4 was discussed on the BDX call.  Here is a reference to a blog posting to this:

http://ebxml.xml.org/news/will-as4-become-the-communications-standard-for-cloud-based-integration-services

More information from Cisco on this will be published soon. And you can expect more news about AS4 in the near future.

Pim