bdx message

Subject: Re: [bdx] Re-scheduling to Monday: Input / feedback meeting - First iteration of BDEA (Business Document Exchange Architecture)

Unfortunately I cannot participate.
I think that even for informal meetings there should be at least a week advice to allow a chance to rearrange the agenda and read any related document.
A single working day makes changes very difficult if not impossible. I checked my email and document area in Oasis site but i found no document. It is not clear to me what is the object of the discussion.
I searched also the minuted of previous meeting, are they published on Oasis site?

Best regards,
Andrea Caccia