bdx message

Subject: Draft BDEA-document has been uploaded for input / meeting Monday

Hi all,

I have uploaded a first draft of the BDEA. Don't despair if you do not have time to read the document. I would like to focus on the scoping and the TOC.

Details about the meeting:

AGENDA FOR THE MEETING
15:00 - 16:00 UTC WEDNESDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2011
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=28&year=2011&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

CON CALL NUMBER

1.  Please join my meeting, Monday, February 28 at 04:00 PM CET.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/207829734

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Australia: +61 (0) 8 6365 4094
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1401
Belgium: +32 (0) 92 98 0593
Canada: +1 (416) 800-9290
Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 88 63
Finland: +358 (0) 942 41 5779
France: +33 (0) 182 880 457
Germany: +49 (0) 898 7806 6462
Ireland: +353 (0) 14 845 977
Italy: +39 0 553 98 95 66
Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 380
New Zealand: +64 (0) 9 909 7884
Norway: +47 (0) 21 03 58 97
Spain: +34 955 32 0838
Sweden: +46 (0) 852 503 470
Switzerland: +41 (0) 225 3314 52
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 051 4835
United States: +1 (516) 453-0012
Access Code: 207-829-734

Meeting ID: 207-829-734

DISCUSSION OF BDEA

Document Description:
First draft of the Business Document Exchange Architecture

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41278

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41278/BDEA%20v0p1