bdx message

Subject: SV: [bdx] New version of BDEA uploaded

Dear Pim an BDX participants

Due to national holliday in DK we will postpone todays meeting.

We are currently working on the updates to the BDX archtiecture document.

Best regards

Jens Jakob

Fra: Pim van der Eijk [mailto:pvde@sonnenglanz.net]
Sendt: 1. juni 2011 10:06
Til: 'Business Document Exchange TC List'
Emne: RE: [bdx] New version of BDEA uploaded

Are we still scheduled to have a call this afternoon?
At the previous meeting I was asked to write a paragraph on ebMS for this document.  Below is a first draft.

Pim

The ebMS (ebXML Messaging) standards have been designed as Web-Services based messaging protocols for B2B data exchange. The ebXML Messaging Services TC has developed the early version 2.0 of ebMS, which is in production use globally, and has responded to emerging requirements and newer technologies and standards in the version 3.0 Core Specification OASIS Standard. More recently, the TC has developed the AS4 profile as a light-weight profile of the ebMS 3.0 Core Specification OASIS Standard. AS4 was designed with input from the GS1 eTG and is a Web Services-based functional superset of both ebMS 2.0 and of the EDIINT AS2 messaging protocol. The more recent ebMS 3.0 Advanced Features specification extends the ebMS 3.0 Core and adds support for ebMS intermediaries, for efficient high-volume message exchanges and for exchange of very large messages.