bdx message

Subject: Re: [bdx] bdx meeting schedule

Yes - we had confirmation today that there will be a PEPPOL meeting, either at the same location or nearby. I think it would be a really good idea to meet and to set up a conference call for those interested. Perhaps not an official TC meeting since JJ (and Mikkel?) can't be present, but then at least an informal meeting. How about Wednesday in the afternoon?

Best regards,

Kenneth

From: Tim McGrath <tim.mcgrath@documentengineeringservices.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 10:13:18 +0800
To: <bdx@lists.oasis-open.org>

i would be willing to participate through a conference call if it is available. (preferably later in the day)

On 9/09/11 3:25 AM, Pim van der Eijk wrote:
7A7149E73CD9413494C954CCB6EE350C@Roussanne" type="cite">
OK, a mixed bag of responses so far.  Any other opinions (Mikkel ?).

I'm hearing there will be a PEPPOL team meeting on the same location, so it should be a very convenient location for some more people with an interest in this.

If we don't meet here,  which other venues or dates would work for a meeting in the next few months or so?

The hotel discount for London ends tomorrow.

Pim