bdx message

Subject: RE: [bdx] Agenda for the next BDX meeting

I will be half an hour late.

Regards,

Markus

From: bdx@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:bdx@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Mike Edwards
Sent: 28. september 2011 08:12
To: Mikkel Hippe Brun
Cc: bdx@lists.oasis-open.org; Jens Jakob Andersen

Folks,

What are the Gotomeeting details, please?

It's a while since the last meeting and I've forgotten....

Yours, Mike

Dr Mike Edwards

 Mail Point 137, Hursley Park

STSM

 Winchester, Hants SO21 2JN

SCA, Cloud Computing & Services Standards

 United Kingdom

Co-Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC

Chair UK ISO SC38 mirror committee (Cloud & SOA)

IBM Software Group

Phone:

+44-1962 818014

Mobile:

+44-7802-467431 (274097)

e-mail:

mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Mikkel Hippe Brun <mhb@tradeshift.com>

Jens Jakob Andersen <jjan@itst.dk>

"bdx@lists.oasis-open.org" <bdx@lists.oasis-open.org>

28/09/2011 08:59

Re: [bdx] Agenda for the next BDX meeting

Sent by:

<bdx@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dear all,

Really looking forward to the meeting this afternoon.

Regards
Mikkel