bdx message

Subject: Re: [bdx] Groups - B2B Protocols for Multi-Corner Messaging.odt uploaded

Thank you Pim. I look forward to discussing the content at the TC meeting on October 18th

Regards
Mikkel

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Pim van der Eijk <pvde@sonnenglanz.net> wrote:
Submitter's message
As discussed in the OASIS BDX TC, there have been discussions among various European projects over the summer to converge on a single (modular) e-Delivery framework for future cross-border e-government document exchange. These discussions have resulted in a converged scenario document that has the support of three projects (PEPPOL, SPOCS, E-CODEX). In this scenario, ebMS 3.0 has an important role, along with other concepts and components from the various projects. It is hoped that this document can become public soon, but this will take some time.

In the mean time, some materials can be shared already. While I'm not participating in any of these projects, I've been involved in these discussions and have provided some background research for the editors of the scenario document. There is no objection to me sharing these notes, so I've assembled most of them into two separate documens that I can share with OASIS TCs.

This document is mostly about START, ebMS 3.0/AS4 and a third protocol called REM SOAP.

A second document is about notifications of receipt and delivery. I've submitted this to the ebCore TC. An initial copy has been uploaded as http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebcore/201108/bin00000.bin. (It actually is an ODT file, so rename the suffix to ".odt" to open it in an ODF compliant tool).

Pim

-- Mr. Pim van der Eijk
Document Name: B2B Protocols for Multi-Corner Messaging.odt

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Pim van der Eijk
Group: OASIS Business Document Exchange TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2011-10-05 01:39:42