bdx message

Subject: Re: [bdx] Proposal for a TC recharter

Hello Kenneth and all,

I suggest the following 2 changes to the TC's statement of purpose.

...in the area of e-government [1] such as PEPPOL, e-CODEX and SPOCS. [2] The TC will contribute to the ongoing convergence of Pan-European messaging and trust infrastructures for reliable data exchange.

Rational:

[1] I believe that we could eventually take into account requirements coming from epSOS  or other large Pan-European initiatives
[2] I believe that this clarifies what we mean by "address requirements from the Large Scale Pilots".

We can discuss,

Joao Frade
PwC | Senior Manager
Direct: +32 2 7109284 | Mobile: +32 477 842292 | Fax: +32 2 7107224
Email: joao.frade@pwc.be
PwC Enterprise Advisory cvba/scrl
Firm legal information, click
here

Kenneth Bengtsson <kenneth@alfa1lab.com>
Sent by: <bdx@lists.oasis-open.org>

13/03/2012 05:29

Kenneth Bengtsson <kenneth@alfa1lab.com>, Roger Bass <roger@traxian.com>, <Susanne.Wigard@it.nrw.de>, Mikkel Hippe Brun <mhb@tradeshift.com>
cc
Tim McGrath <tim.mcgrath@documentengineeringservices.com>, <bdx@lists.oasis-open.org>, Jens Jakob Andersen <jjan@itst.dk>
Subject
Re: [bdx] Proposal for a TC recharter

Dear TC

Prior to our meeting on Wednesday to discuss the proposed TC recharter I have updated the Wiki page to reflect the discussion here on the list:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/bdx/Recharter

I have added the change proposed by Mikkel (with the modification as proposed by Roger). No further changes to the original proposal have been received so far. If there are any further comments or suggestions for changes, please send them to the list or update the Wiki page before the Wednesday meeting.

Best regards,

Kenneth