bdx message

Subject: Rechartering update

Dear TC

To keep you updated on the rechartering: It seems that we may be the first TC in OASIS to go through a rechartering process so the steps ahead, though described in the TC Process, are somewhat untested. TC Admin is helping our cause greatly by sounding out involved parties on the interpretation of the TC Process so that hopefully it will be smooth sailing all the way. Monday or Tuesday next week we should know more about the necessary formalities and I will of course keep the mailing list updated.

Best regards,

Kenneth