bdxr-comment message

Subject: Re: [bdxr-comment] TAB member comments

Kenneth,

Thanks!

Hope you are at the start of a great week!

Patrick

On 09/21/2014 07:52 AM, Kenneth Bengtsson wrote:
> Dear Patrick
>
> On behalf of the BDXR TC I hereby acknowledge having received your
> comments, and thank you for the tremendous effort you have put into
> this! We will begin addressing your comments at our next TC
> conference call October 1st.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Kenneth Bengtsson
>

> On 9/20/14, 5:07 PM, "Patrick Durusau" <patrick@durusau.net>
> wrote:
>
> Greetings!
>
> Members of the Technical Advisory Board endeavour to comment on all
> 30 day public review drafts.
>
> Comments on:
>
> Service Metadata Publishing (SMP) Version 1.0 Committee
> Specification Draft 01 / Public Review Draft 01
>
> are attached.
>
> It isn't necessary to acknowledge each comment separately.
>
> A single email acknowledging this email will be sufficient.
>
> If the TC chooses to ?defer? resolution of an issue to a later
> version, please choose Defer Issue under Available Workflow
> Actions (after opening the issue).
>
> When the TC has acted on these issues, I would appreciate a pointer
> to the TCs resolution as the TAB is tracking the resolution of
> comments
>>> from TAB members.
>
> Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
>
> Patrick

- --
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Co-Chair, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS)
Editor, OpenDocument Format TC, Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Former Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)
Co-Editor, ISO 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau