bdxr-comment message

Subject: Re: [bdxr-comment] TC Admin comments on Business Document Envelope Version 1.0 CSPRD01

Thank you Chet for your comments. I’ve made a note of your comments so that we can make the corrections for the subsequent editions of the specification.

Best regards,

Kenneth

From: Chet Ensign
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 11:31 AM
To: "bdxr-comment@lists.oasis-open.org"

Members of the BDXR TC,

During our publication and release of Business Document Envelope Version 1.0 for public review, we noted a few issues to address in subsequent editions. TC Administration provides these comments for the public review of the above Committee Specification Drafts. Public review was announced in https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/30-day-public-review-for-business-document-envelope-v1-0-from-bdxr-tc-ends-april-

- On the cover page, the link under the Technical Committee name goes to the UBL TC, not the BDXR TC

- On the cover page, the Additional artifacts section should be included and it should list the mod, val, xsd and xsdrt subdirectories.

- On the cover page, the namespaces should be hyperlinked. We created the namespace landing page for this publication.

Please let us know if you have questions on these comments.

--

/chet   [§]

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393