bdxr-comment message

Subject: Re: [bdxr-comment] ePrior requirements

Dear Ole

Thank you very much for your comments and input below. We will review and discuss possbile resolutions for each individual comment.

Best regards,

Kenneth

From: Ole Ellerbæk Madsen
Date: Friday, April 24, 2015 at 4:08 AM
To: "bdxr-comment@lists.oasis-open.org"
Subject: [bdxr-comment] ePrior requirements

Videresendt fra ePrior:

The Envelope specifications have been reviewed by our team in regard of the ePrior requirements.

Please find below the comments raised during the review:

-          Binary files are included in the envelope, which might generate issues with very large files (parsing highly time consuming)

-          Only one receiver ID is supported, it is therefore not possible to specify several schemes (i.e. one or several receivers – recipient list, multicast)

-          External references do not seem to support "external attachments" using URL, file path, MIME part reference (for multi parts items)

May you need further clarifications, do not hesitate to contact us.

Venlig hilsen/Best Regards

Ole Madsen