bdxr-comment message

Subject: Re: [bdxr-comment] Transfer of PEPPOL LinkedIn group to OASIS BDX TC

Dear Anna-Lis, Clara and Klaus

On behalf of BDXR thank you very much for this contribution. The subject was brought up at our regular BDXR TC conference call today and it was agreed that the TC takes over and carries forward the LinkedIn group for the use of discussing and promoting BDXR work products.

In the coming days I will be changing the name, logo and description of the group, and informing its members of the new initiative.

Best regards,

Kenneth Bengtsson