bdxr-comment message

Subject: Re: [bdxr-comment] RfCs SMP specification OASIS

Dear Gregory

Thank you very much for your comments and well-explained requests for changes to the SMP specification. I have shared your documents with the members of the TC. We will commence discussions and work at our next TC meeting, which is scheduled for March 2nd. We will of course keep you informed of status and conclusions. Meanwhile, feel free to submit any additional comments to us via the bdxr-comment@lists.oasis-open.org mailing list.

Best regards,

Kenneth Bengtsson

Dear,

Please find hereby our RfCs for the SMP specifications of OASIS.

Please, do let me know if any more details are needed.

Thank you.

KR,

Gregory Steenbeek

CEF Stakeholder Management Office

European Commission

Directorate-General for Informatics (DIGIT)
Information Systems for policy support and activity management

B-1049 Brussels/Belgium

gregory.steenbeek@ext.ec.europa.eu