bdxr-comment message

Subject: Re: [bdxr-comment] SV: [members] 30 day Public Review for Business Document Envelope V1.1 - ends May 20th

Dear Torsten

Thank you very much for your valuable input. The cardinality of the ToParty was indeed an issue that was discussed by the TC during the work on BDE 1.1. I will put your input in the list of comments received so that the TC may open this issue for further discussion after the public review, after which we will publish a resolution log with all comments and conclusions. I will let you know when the comment resolution log has been published, as well as of any questions to your requirement that may arise during the work.

Best regards,

Kenneth

From: <bdxr-comment@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "Kirschner, Torsten" <Torsten.Kirschner@nav.no>
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 10:30 AM
To: "'bdxr-comment@lists.oasis-open.org'" <bdxr-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dear BDXR TC,

I have the following comment on the BDE v1.1:

In the European EESSI project – Electronic Exchange of Social Security Information, run by DG EMPL, we have a need to address multiple recipients of a document on business level.

If you could change the cardinality of the ToParty in the BDE from exactly one (1..1) to one or more (1..n), we could use the BDE in EESSI instead of a profile of the UN/CEFACT Standard Business Document Header (v1.3).

Best regards

Torsten

--

Med vennlig hilsen

Torsten Kirschner
områdearkitekt

Elektronisk Samhandling //  Forvaltningsseksjonen
Prosjekt- og forvaltningsavdelingen // NAV IT
(: 928 27 731 // + torsten.kirschner@nav.no