bdxr-comment message

Subject: Remars and questions to the BDXR TC on the BDX SMP specifications

Dear BDXR Technical Committee,

I hope my email finds you well. We are currently working on the integration of the SMP with the OpenNCP in the context of a collaboration between the CEF eDelivery and eHealth projects.

We have 3 questions/remarks:

-          Where is the official location of the file "bdx-smp-201604.xsd" which is defined to be normative?

-          In the latest version of the SMP schema, can the <xs:any/> tag only occur once maximum in each Extension in the specified XSD? Or can it occur several times?

-          This is a suggestion: "Appendix B: Schema (non-normative)" contains the reference to the normative XSD (bdx-smp-201604.xsd). We think this is misleading for the readers as we don't expect to find the normative information in this appendix.

Thank you very much in advance for your clarifications,

Best regards,

Adrien FERIAL

CEF EDELIVERY

cid:image002.gif@01D1E818.540555F0
European Commission
Directorate-General for Informatics (DIGIT)
Information Systems for policy support and activity management

DIGIT B4
B28 04/103
B-1000 Brussels/Belgium
+32 229-65177