bdxr-comment message

Subject: Re: Reissue of Statement of use of the Service Metadata Publishing (SMP) specification

Thank you, Niels and IBM!

From: Niels Pagh-Rasmussen <PAGH@dk.ibm.com>
Date: Monday, November 28, 2016 at 10:46 AM
To: "bdxr-comment@lists.oasis-open.org" <bdxr-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Kenneth Bengtsson <kbengtsson@efact.pe>, "ings@ca.ibm.com" <ings@ca.ibm.com>

Dear Oasis BDXR Technical Committee.

Based on the actual and increased focus and adoption of SMP in the EU infrastructure program Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) supporting eProcurement in OpenPEPPOL and other communities and project such as eSENS, eHealth, Supply chain  and other contexts I hereby affirm that IBM Denmark has successfully implemented both a Sender client lookup implementation and a Service implementation of the Committee Specification 03 as approved on June 30 2016 of the Service Metadata Publishing (SMP) version 1.0 specification in accordance with the core conformance requirements specified in Section 4. Interoperability testing has been successfully completed with other implementations.

As background information I can inform that the PEPPOL Service Metadata Publishing specification, the predecessor to the OASIS Committee Specification, has been in use in our PEPPOL network services for a number of years I furthermore affirm that IBM implementation of PEPPOL SMP is fully compliant with the core conformance requirements of the OASIS SMP Committee Specification – with the sole exception of the XML namespace. IBM is fully committed to the continued use and support of SMP, and we will update our operational impementation of SMP with the use of the new OASIS XML namespace at a forthcoming update of the PEPPOL specifications for use of SMP

For further information you are welcome to contact me.
Yours sincerely, Niels Pagh-Rasmussen

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen

Niels Pagh-Rasmussen, MPA, Executive Architect
IBM Certified, Enterprise Architecture
OpenGroup(tm) Distinguished Certified IT Architect

IBM Sales & Distribution, Public Sector

IBM Danmark,  Kongevejen 495B,  DK-2840 Holte, Danmark
Mobile: +45 4120 1895
e-mail:
pagh@dk.ibm.com
Medmindre andet er angivet ovenfor: / Unless Otherwise Stated Above:
IBM Danmark ApS
Kongevejen 495 B
2840 Holte, Danmark
CVR nr.: 65305216