bdxr-comment message

Subject: Re: Next steps for the two Candidate OASIS Standards

I was looking at the comments about slash and back slash starting with https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdxr-comment/201705/msg00000.html

Now that I look at them, maybe they were not intended for the public review. So if they were not, then obviously just the two you mention above.

Best,

/chet

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 10:54 AM, Kenneth Bengtsson <kbengtsson@efact.pe> wrote:

Hi Chet

Thanks for your email, and we’re excited to proceed with the agenda for both COSs!

A quick question:

I have only registered two comments for the specifications (one for each), both sent to the TC mailing list:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdxr/201703/msg00012.html

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdxr/201705/msg00003.html

You mention that there are also comments made to the TC comment list. Could you help me locate them please?

We will discuss the received comments at our next scheduled TC meeting, May 24 at 1700 CEST:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170524T17&p1=48

You are -of course- more than welcome to join us!

Best regards,

Kenneth