bdxr-comment message

Subject: Re: [bdxr-comment] TAB comments on Exchange Header Envelope (XHE) V1.0

Hi Patrick

We're still in the process of reviewing the comments received for XHE 1.0 - almost done, and we should be able to formally respond within a couple of weeks. In this process, could you help us with a clarification of your comment submitted as TAB-1575? It is not entirely clear to us what the comment is intending to say:

> 2.2 Header envelope information - 2.9.2 Payload item information - "includes the following"
> Better to say:
> "Documentation of one criterion of the scope of business or other contextual detail useful to understand the purpose of the envelope and its contents:"
> In cases where the content can be extended:
> 2.9.2
> "Information about an individual payload within the set of payloads:"
> after your table:
> Information about individual payloads MAY be extended by users, 2.10 Extension Information.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Kenneth