bdxr-comment message

Subject: Re: [bdxr-comment] TAB comments on Exchange Header Envelope (XHE) V1.0

Dear Patrick

Once again thanks for your comments. As promised, we have reviewed all comments received during the public review process and compiled a registry of our replies and resolutions:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=63711&wg_abbrev=bdxr

The comments have been implemented in a working draft here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/63674/xhe-v1.0-csd02wd01-20180808-1420z.zip

As this is a joint project, the next step is to follow the UN/CEFACT public review process. Once the UN/CEFACT public review has been completed and any comments resulting from that have been implemented, the TC will formally decide whether to hold another OASIS Public Review.

As I wrote you last week, we were not able to fully understand your comment submitted as TAB-1575. We would be grateful if you can help us with a clarification, so that we may consider it during upcoming review process.

Best regards,

Kenneth