bdxr-comment message

Subject: Re: [bdxr-comment] Feedback on SMP 2.0 CSPRD 01

Dear Philip

Once again thank you for your comments to the SMP 2.0 draft specification. The TC finished processing the comments we received during the public review, and have been recording each comment and their resolution here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64525&wg_abbrev=bdxr

We are finalizing a new draft for SMP 2.0, which we expect to submit to OASIS in two weeks for a subsequent public review. I will send the link once the public review is initiated.

Thanks for your help and input, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Best regards,

Kenneth