bdxr-comment message

Subject: Public review of AS4 Interoperability Profile for Four-Corner Networks v1.0 has ended with no comments received

Dear all

The public review of the AS4 Interoperability Profile for Four-Corner Networks v1.0 has ended. The TC received no comments during the review. We would like to thank all who took the time to review the specification.

The TC has made some improvements to the work product and we expect a second public to be announced within a few weeks.

Best regards,

Kenneth