bdxr message

Subject: Re: [bdxr] Re: FW: [ebxml-dev] ISO and UN/CEFACT initiate "Open Data Interchange"Framework Technical Report

Tim, Roger

The UN/CEFACT initiative I mentioned at our last TC meeting was a for
specific "reliable business document exchange across borders". It is my
understanding that this is a different project from the "Open Data
Interchange" project mentioned in Tim's email, and more directly related
to BDXR. But perhaps Tim can elaborate on this?

Tim, yes - after the rechartering was approved, the original BDX group was
closed and a new BDXR group was created. Everyone from the old TC has had
to rejoin the TC. It is just a technical/administrative procedure.

Best regards,

Kenneth